Sialkot Motorway City Commercial Payment Plan
Sialkot Motorway City is a planned city located in the Sialkot district of Pakistan. It is being developed as a modern and sustainable city,
with a focus on providing residents with a high standard of living. The commercial payment plan for this city is designed to make it accessible and affordable for a wide range of investors and businesses.
6 Marla Commercial Plot
Total Amount: 24,000,000 Pkr
DownPayment 20%: 4,800,000 Pkr
Installments 29: 297,931 Pkr
Semi Annual Installments 6: 1,680,000 Pkr
Possession: 320,000 Pkr
4 Marla Commercial Plot
Total Amount: 16,000,000 Pkr
DownPayment 20%: 3,200,000 Pkr
Installments 29: 198,621 Pkr
Semi Annual Installments 6: 1,120,000 Pkr
Possession: 480,000 Pkr
The commercial payment plan for Sialkot Motorway City is divided into several installments.
In the first phase, investors are required to make a down payment of 20% of the total cost of the commercial plot, with the remaining 80% being payable in instalments over a period of 3 years.
The commercial payment plan for Sialkot Motorway City is designed to be flexible and accessible,
With the option to pay in instalments making it possible for a wide range of investors and businesses to participate in the development of the city.
This payment plan is expected to attract a large number of investors and businesses, which will help to create a thriving commercial environment in the city.
In addition to the commercial payment plan also offers a variety of other incentives and benefits to investors, such as tax exemptions, subsidies, and other forms of financial assistance.
This is to make the city more attractive to investors, and to encourage them to invest in the city’s development.
The overall goal of Sialkot Motorway City is to create a modern and sustainable city that provides residents with a high standard of living, and the commercial payment plan is a key component of this goal,
Making it accessible for a wide range of investors and businesses to participate in the development of the city.